8 Casinos where you can use this payment method Paysafecard
One of the options where you can deposit at online casinos is Paysafecard. But how does it work to deposit 1000 Rupees online at casinos with Paysafecard? We explain everything about Paysafecard casinos below and go deeper into Paysafecard, bonuses and promotions. We also provide a list where you can play if you deposit with Paysafecard. Most casinos accept Paysafecard.
What are Paysafecard Casinos?
Paysafecard is a payment method that is becoming increasingly popular with online transactions. As the name itself says: “pay safe card” which means as much as “secure payment card”. Indeed, a Paysafecard is probably one of the safest ways to pay online. Many online casinos accept Paysafecard as a payment method, but there are rarely those who refuse a deposit via Paysafecard. We explain on this page how you can deposit with Paysafecard at a Paysafecard casino.
Pay with Paysafecard at an online casino Paysafecard
- Deposits are completely anonymous.
- There are no costs involved.
- The deposit is made immediately.
- Easy and user friendly.
- Easy to keep track of your budget
How can I deposit with Paysafecard?
It is easy to make a deposit via Paysafecard. We will briefly describe the process below so that you know exactly what you can expect. The idea is simple, because you will have to enter a code consisting of 16 numbers when you make a payment online. To purchase one of these codes, you must purchase a Paysafecard. This is possible at a store in your area or via the internet. Then navigate to your favorite Paysafecard casino and log in. When making a deposit, select Paysafecard and enter the amount that you want to deposit. Then enter the 16 numbers and the amount should be in your account immediately. Most players use a Paysafecard of 1000 Rupees the first time to deposit.
This method works both via desktop and mobile and is very popular with players. It is not possible to enter 2 cards at the same time, which makes sense because the code consists of 16 numbers and not 32. If you have not used the full amount with your deposit, the remaining amount will remain on your Paysafecard. You can use this at a later time.
Deposit securely at Paysafecard casinos
Depositing with Paysafecard is very safe! Nobody has access to your bank details because you have not entered them anywhere. Because of this, in the bad case, only the value of your Paysafecard can be lost. Keep in mind that not every online casino is secure and that some do not have good intentions. Look therefore at our list of Casinotop10.in to find a safe and suitable Paysafecard casino, all these casinos are tested for safety and safe banking. So we have done the greatest work for you. Now you just have to make a choice where you will deposit for the first time with a Paysafecard.
How can I play roulette, slots or blackjack with a Paysafecard?
This works just like with all other deposit methods. If you transfer money with Visa, Skrill, Mastercard or Paysafecard, you will have money in your player account. Once this is done, you can play for real money. So you can deposit money perfectly through Paysafecard and then play roulette, blackjack or slots. If you select a bonus or bonus, you will always receive it. This is not always the case with Neteller or Skrill.
Payment via Paysafecard
Having a payment made through Paysafecard is not always possible. Sometimes you can have money refunded on the same Paysafecard, but in general this is not possible. How can you ensure that you receive your money if you have deposited via Paysafecard? There are several ways that are available in this case. As always, you will first need to verify your account by sending a copy of your identity card and proof of payment to the customer service of your chosen Paysafecard casino. After that there will be consulted together which method is the easiest and that is generally a transfer to your bank account, Neteller, Skrill or another casino payment method.
Five benefits explained at Paysafecard Casino
- Deposits are completely anonymous. This is perfect if you first want to try out a casino and not link your bank details or credit card to your player account. Keep in mind that registering at an online casino cannot be anonymous and you don’t want that either. Your account details must match the details on your identity card, because otherwise this can cause problems with a payment.
- No extra costs ! Sometimes you will be charged if you make a deposit via credit card or another method. This is not the case with Paysafecard! So for the full value of your Paysafecard you can have fun at your online Paysafecard casino.
- Immediate processing. If you want to play and have fun, it is good if your deposit is also processed immediately. At some online casinos, a deposit by bank transfer is only processed after a few days. At Paysafecard casinos you don’t have this problem. Every deposit is immediately on your account.
- Easy and user friendly. You navigate to the deposit page of your online casino and select Paysafecard. Then choose the amount and enter the 16 numeric code. You can buy a Paysafecard in many local stores or supermarkets. Another option is to purchase the Paysafecard online.
- Budget friendly. You have full control over how much money you spend on your Paysafecard. Do you want to buy a Paysafecard of 1000 Rupees? Do you prefer one of a higher value? Everything is possible! Because your credit card or bank card is not linked to your Paysafecard casino, it is safer because you will be less inclined to deposit money if you are losing.
Frequently asked questions for paying at a Paysafecard casino
- Can I pay with Paysafecard at any online casino? No, that is not possible. But almost every online casino is a Paysafecard casino, because almost all of them accept it. For example, there are some casinos that only accept crypto currency payments, so a payment via Paysafecard will not be possible.
- Is Paysafecard also available for live casinos? Absolutely. If you make a deposit through Paysafecard, then you can use this for the live casino without difficulty. Check out our live casino page for the best online casinos.
- Will you be able to use Paysafecard mobile? This is no problem, as depositing via Paysafecard is perfectly possible on mobile. You only have to enter the 16 numbers of the code, but anyone who can type an SMS or message will succeed in this.